Christmas Spirit Essential Oil is the best oil to use during the holidays! But it can bring comfort, peace and joy all year long!
Diffuse it for that spicy holiday aroma, place it on pine cones or put it on the logs and throw them on the fireplace. Any way it is used, everyone will love it; and it will keep you in the spirit all year long!
Christmas Spirit blend relieves that occasional blue feeling and promotes happiness and wellbeing.
So can you think of a better oil to use during the holidays everyone seems to be stressed? It is the perfect solution!
Christmas Spirit Essential Oil™
What is in Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Blend? There are three different therapuetic grade oils in Christmas Spirit Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is rich in the d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration*. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum verum) is immune stimulating making it highly effective to maintain a healthy lifestyle regimem*. Use for cooking and place in your favorite hot beverage.
- Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana) is grounding and releasing.
What are the Documented Uses for Christmas Spirit Essential Oil? Abuse, anger, occasional blue feeling, emotional trauma, happiness, emotional heart, bring joy to heart, joyous, protection, stress and trauma.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Its spicy aroma is peaceful and protective.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Christmas spirit helps us to embrace the spirituality and emotions of the season. It helps us to be grateful for our gifts and freely give to others with an open heart.
It allows us to express joy and feel protected; and release negative emotions of occasional blues, insecurity and low self worth.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the solar plexus and heart chakras.
How do I Use it?
Use diluted – 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil) or more. Then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, over heart, neck and feet;
- Apply to vitaflex points;
- Wear as a perfume or cologne;
- Directly inhale; or
- Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops oil with 2 cups water in a glass spray bottle and shake well.
- Combine 15–20 drops oil with 2 cups baking soda to create a DIY carpet cleaner. Sprinkle the combination on your carpet, let it sit for a couple hours, and vacuum to bring the scent of the season into your home.
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular when they are not of therapeutic grade! Please consult your vet or aromatherapist if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Repeated topical use can result in extreme contact sensitization. Can result in skin irritation; therefore dilution maybe necessary. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc.
Don’t wait for the holidays to use this amazing oil. I use it year round.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP TO BUY OILS AT A DISCOUNT, MESSAGE ME OR CLICK HERE.
NO SALES REQUIRED! NO MONTHLY MINIMUMS!