It’s time to stock up on inexpensive “giving” containers at your local discount store. These spa creations are sure-fire hits for your holiday gift giving and inexpensive as well. Make, package and gift! Presto!!!
1. Uplifting Shower BombsPopSugar gives us the scoop on making simple, uplifting shower bombs.
2. Citrus + Lavender Bath BombsEvermine made homemade bath fizzles with a combination of citrus and lavender. Great for your evening soak!
3. Peppermint Shower BombsIf you like minty aromas check out Pink When for the recipe.
4. Grapefruit Bath BombHappiness is Homemade shows us critic acid and baking soda as the foundation for these grapefruit bath bombs.
5. Sinus Shower BombsLove & Marriage gives us a wonderful DIY for stuffy noses .
6. Lemon Bath Bombs
If you’re a fan of lemon, you’ll want to stop by A Pumpkin And A Princess . Great for summertime.
7. Rose + Milk Bath Bombs
Nourish your skin and feel like you’ve walked into a rose garden. A Pumpkin And A Princess impresses with this one!
8. Essential Oil Shower Bombs Young Living essential oils place these babies from Amanda Brunngraeber at the top of the list. Made with pure, therapeutic grade, ORGANIC essential oils. The only oils I recommend are Young Living.
9. Lavender Bath Bombs
She Knows makes beautifully simple bath bombs with lavender. Who doesn’t love Lavender!
10. Blended Shower BombsAimlessly Elegant shows us several aromatherapy blended shower bombs helpful for a number of maladies.
11. Candy Cane Bath BombsThese candy cane bath bombs are perfect all year round but particularly during the holidays. Great gifts and stocking stuffers. A Mom’s Take has all the details.
12. Jelly Shower BombsElle Sees made these adorable jelly bombs. Looks like a fun shower gel for the kids .
13. Colorful Bath BombsIdlewife shows us how to make simple, colorful bath bombs.
14. De-Stress Shower BombsPerfect de-stress and relax with this DIY from Hello Glow. This one uses lavender and chamomile blossoms.
15. Cupcake + Hearts Bath BombsMake in fun shapes. Wayfair shows us how easy they are to create.
16. Green Tea Bath Bombs
Bloomi shows us how to make green tea bath bombs. Have you ever heard of Matcha?
17. Oatmeal Bath Bombs
My Frugal Adventures shows us soothing oatmeal bath bombs that will nourish your skin
18. White Tea + Coconut Oil Bath Bombs
Check out these beautiful white tea and coconut oil bath bombs from Bakingdom. We’re loving the colors and shapes of these cuties!
19. Midas Touch Bath Bombs
Soap Queen made these “Midas Touch” bath bombs. We won’t divulge all the details but will say that champagne fragrances are included!
20. Pink Hearts + Silver Sparkles
The Gunny Sack made these adorable pink heart bath bombs that easily double as gifts or party favors.
Young Living Essential Oils, LC, is the world leader in essential oils, with a strict Seed to Seal® process that produces pure essential oil products for every individual, family, and lifestyle. This process ensures that all products are genuine, free of synthetic chemicals, and pure. This commitment stems from the company’s more than 20 years of stewardship toward the earth and its people. If you would like to sign up to buy oils at a discount click here.