Find your cauldron
and your broom.
We’ll give your guests a fright.
A potion for a party,
then witches will take flight!
So craft it well, and drink it deep.
Soon day will cast its sheen.
Taste the Witch’s Brew, my friends,
this coming Halloween!
- 2 quarts fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality™ essential oil
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
- Discard orange slices.
- Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.
If you love healthy treats at your Halloween party, you can also try Spiderlicious, the healthy fruit spider. We will also post one more festive snack, so be ready for more delicious hosting tips from Young Living!
We want to know! Do you have a spooky but healthy drink you like to serve during Halloween?
Comments are closed.