100,000 Americans die each year from prescription drugs, while big Pharma companies get rich. That’s one person every 5 minutes! Marijuana has been proven to help assist with almost everything the man-made pills can do without any of the life ending side-effects.
1. ADHD/ADD Pills – Marijuana as been recognized more recently as an effective treatment for those with ADHD. The side effects of stimulants such as Ritalin and Adderall are quite extreme and better avoided, especially in the case of children. These stimulants are also abused by those who are looking to decrease their appetite or maintain focus. Marijuana is a better solution for all of these, as long as an appropriate strain is chosen.
So, for better focus choose a strain that is more balanced between indica and sativa, and is not too sedative or too energetic.
2. Sleeping Pills – It is also quite common for Americans to be using medication as a sleep aid. Well, marijuana is a great tool for assisting in a good night sleep and has been used to do so forever. Make the change to an indica heavy strain if you have symptoms of insomnia.
3. Anti-Anxiety Pills – There are many Americans out there struggling with the stress that comes with every day life, and there are many prescription drugs on the market for this. However, marijuana is a more natural and effective solution. The trick with using marijuana to treat anxiety is to choose an appropriate strain, meaning one high in CBD. It is often high levels of THC that cause higher levels of anxiety in some, and
The trick with using marijuana to treat anxiety is to choose an appropriate strain, meaning one high in CBD. It is often high levels of THC that cause higher levels of anxiety in some, and CBD is the cannabinoid responsible for combatting that. So for those who are treating anxiety, pick a good quality high CBD strain to ease the stress.
4. Anti-Depressant Pills – Anybody who has used or is using anti-depressants knows that they are addictive, and often the symptoms return once the medication is discontinued. Studies have shown that marijuana is effective for treating depression. This is because introducing cannabinoids from marijuana can help stabilize the endocannabinoid system that is in the body.
Make sure to ask a bud-tender more about which strains are recommended for those who are treating depression.
5. Painkillers/Pain Pills – It is actually devastating how many Americans are using pain medication such as Oxycodone, containing dangerous opiates and codeines. The amount of overdoses per year on pain medication continues to rise in the USA and is becoming a serious issue. However, marijuana is here to rescue those who are looking to make a change to something healthier and less dangerous to use. Indica dominant strains are the way to go for those looking to treat chronic pain.
These man made pain pills are all proven to have negative long term effects on the human body, brain and well-being. Next time you think about reaching for one of these reach for a joint first and go from there.
Click the link to add your name to the petition for