Mystery Blogger Award
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma: creator of this award.
I would like to Thank Tina from the Invisible Illness Blog for nominating me! What an incredible award. I am so thrilled yet so humbled.
Here are the requirements:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I love to spend time alone with no TV and no noise.
- I love to take long naps.
- I detest routine, rules and control.
My Answers to the 5 Questions from Tina at the Invisible Illness Blog
What made you want to start a blog?
When I fell in love with essential oils it was like everything I’ve ever learned had come together, be it quantum physics, organic chemistry, the Bible, alternative health and wellness and so much more. It made so much sense to me that I wanted to share the knowledge and make it easy for people to understand the basic chemistry of oils and how and why they work.
What is your favorite TV show?
Alright. I don’t watch much TV but when I do, I watch Fox News. I could not even begin to tell you what is on Prime Time.
What is your favorite food to cook?
Trick question! Did you secretly sneak off an email to my husband? I pretty much gave up cooking when I moved to the beach. But when I used to do serious cooking I loved the simplicity of casseroles.
What is your biggest fear?
To be honest I really have none. My belief in God and my faith tells me “Fear not”!
Where were you born?
I was born in Kingsville which is a small town in South Texas.
My most read post: From Natural Herbal Cures to Big Pharma
Nominees (10 – 15):
My questions to my nominees:
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- Where would you like to retire and why if money were no object?
- What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
- What skill would you like to master? (weird question)