Thank you for nominating me Rebecca, who’s incredible blog is “A Punk With MS”. She is your GO TO gal for anything MS related. If you have not seen her blog head on over there now and give her some love in the form of a follow. Chances are you know someone with MS who needs resources and support. Network her into to your followed blogs for those who need to discover her. She has MS herself.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other people
- Tell your nominees the good news
Seven Facts about Me:
- BEACH BUM. I live at the beach and am always barefooted. When I moved to my dream home on Galveston Island I discovered that I had to keep several pairs of shoes (flip flops) in my car because I would find myself half way into town BAREFOOTED.
- I was married at 30, widowed at 36 with a six year old son. Finally remarried at the age of 49. Currently I am 54.
- My son is now 23 and in Grad School at SFA in Nacogdoches studying Psychology/Clinical Therapy. He is 6’5″ tall and weighed a whopping 12 pounds and 5 ounces at birth, was 23 and 1/2 inches long. His chest was 16 inches around and his head was 14 and 1/2 inches around. No gestational diabetes. Yep, C-section.
- I grew up in South Texas and lived in Libya for two and one half years between the ages of six to eight and a half.
- My hair is gray and I refuse to color it. It’s my beach bum, gypsy, mermaid vibe. LOL
- Currently I am studying to become a Certified Aromatherapist.
- I used to lead bible studies in a ladies prison and was on the board of directors for KAIROS Prison Ministry. I’ve also been on the Walk to Emmaus.
My nominees are:
What fun and thank you again Rebecca!
Everyone please check out these great blogs I nominated.
-The Oily Guru